Monday, March 19, 2007

Special Day

It's been over a month since I started this blog and I haven't written since. Hmmm ... Is anybody suprised? I don't think I even shared that we now have a blog. Oh well.


Since I have a few quiet minutes let me update you on what is going on with us. Life is pretty quiet right now. On March 4 we spent the afternoon with Grace's Birthmom, Sheila. We met her at a mall called Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga. It was a little uncomfortable at first since we hadn't seen her in over a year but as the afternoon went on it turned out really nice.


Anybody who knows Grace knows that she is a little monkey. She loves to climb and hang and stand on anything she can find. We decided to enroll her in a toddler gymnastics class. We were actually able to find a Saturday morning class which is perfect since we both work full time. She started the class a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. It is a parent participation class and they allow both parents to attend. We have so much fun. Grace's favorite part of the class is hanging on the bars. Two weeks in a row Grace let the teacher use her in demonstrating the skill for the day. I was such a proud momma.

Since the time change and since it has been so warm these last couple of weeks we have been going to the park everyday after I pick Grace up from daycare. She loves to climb up the structure, slide down the twirly slide, climb up, slide down ... endlessly. Once and a while she will stop to run after unsuspecting people out with their dog. If the owner of the dog says that it's not a good idea to pet the dog Grace throws an absolute fit ... Ahhhh ... I think the terrible two's are around the corner :)

I think that's about it for now. I will try to write more oftern. I am not promising though.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yeah....I'm so glad you've started a blog...now I can keep tabs on you guys! You know how much we love Gracie..and you guys too!