Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Haircut

On Tuesday I took Grace for her first haircut. We went to the salon where I get my haircut. Grace goes with me a lot of the times when I get my hair cut so she is familiar with the salon and Melissa, my stylist.

Melissa started by washing Graces's hair in the sink, just like a grown up. It was so cute because Grace just sat there and relaxed like a big girl. After the wash she sat her in the chair and proceeded to to the cut. Grace was an angel! She was like a little princess sitting there all perfect. After the cut was done, Melissa twisted little sections around her fingers to make long defined curls all over. Then she took 4 little sections in the front and twisted them back and put little flower clips in. She looked so cute! Melissa barely took off any hair. We just wanted the dry ends trimmed off and for her hair to look healthier. Another big milestone for my little girl!














No comments: