Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

I can't believe it is 2008 already!

Tim and I both had to work till noon on New Year's eve and we didn't have daycare so Grace came to work with me! I came armed with a huge bag of toys and snacks. She was pretty good. Everytime she would hear the fax machine ring she would run over and wait for it to print then she would give all of the faxes to my co-worker, it was so funny. The guy in the office across from me is a Grandpa and he was a life saver! He played with her for a long time. It's funny, I went in there to check on them and she had put post-it's all over his office :) I am so lucky to work in such a laid back office!
Later in the evening we went over to our friends Jen, Troy and baby Jack's house for dinner and to hang out. There were a couple of other kids there and Grace played and played. We were getting ready to go home around 9:00 PM and for some reason Troy brought out some boxing gloves and put them on Grace ... this might have been a very bad idea, we'll see. I took some pictures, they were really funny.

Anyway we were home and in bed by 10:00 pm ... we have a toddler that wakes up very early!


.
.
.
.
***

No comments: