Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

We have had our Christmas tree up for 2 weeks now, but I am just getting around to putting the pictures here on my blog. We picked out our tree and brought it home and didn't realize how big it was until we actually got it in the house. It is biggest, most beautiful tree we have ever had. After 2 weeks it still smells so good! Grace was such a big helper when we were decorating. She got out the little step stool that I keep in the kitchen and she put ornaments on the tree like a pro. She was so good at finding an open space and hanging the ornament. All of the ornaments on the bottom of the tree she put on herself and I didn't even move any of them! There was one ornamant that I told her she could take on and off the tree as may times as she wants. For a little while it was in a different place everyday, until Penny (our dog) ate it. Grace must have left it on the floor by the tree, either that or it fell off. Oh well. I don't think Grace has even noticed. After the first couple of days she has lost interest in the tree anyway.

No comments: