Monday, October 08, 2007

Trip To Pittsburgh Part 1

We have been back from our trip to Pittsburgh for a little over a week now. The trip was a whirlwind, it just wan't long enough. We spent the 4 days there mostly visting family. It was so great to see all of the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who we haven't seen in a long time. It was so great for everybody to finally get to meet Grace.


While in Pittsburgh we stayed with my Uncle Jim. He lives in a very cool loft on the Southside of Pittsburgh. We loved staying with him. My Uncle has some very special and unique people in his life. One of those people is a neighbor who's boyfriend passed away. While helping her clean out some of his stuff, my Uncle noticed a lot of very interesting hats. As it turned out his friend's boyfriend collected hats and she offered them to my Uncle. So ... Uncle Jim has these hats on display in his house and I thought it would be cute to take some pictures of Grace in the hats. It was hilarious, she totally "worked" the camera.

Enjoy the pictures and I will be writing part 2 of our trip soon!

No comments: