Thursday, August 09, 2007

Our Little Star

We took Grace to get her picture taken for her 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. When we first walked into the place she started crying. I really thought we were going to have to reschedule. Tim took her and walked her around to look at all of the pictures while I gave them all of our information. After a few minutes she calmed down and it was our turn to take pictures. We put Grace in front of the backdrop and she turned into a different kid. All of a sudden she was totally working the camera. She was doing every pose the Photographer asked her to do with big smiles. We got so many great shots! When we were leaving the store the photographer asked if we would sign a release to use her photos in the store and last week they called to say they were going to put her photos up in the store! I am such a proud momma! Here is a link to view the photos.

http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=8b94db83-05bf-47b0-8cdb-9ebbfb7ea595

I promise, coming soon ... the birthday party pictures. I need to upload them from my camera still.


******

1 comment:

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

LOVE the pictures!! Grace is just so precious!